Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Jobeky Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobeky Shop

Hi everyone,
    I don't know if this is the right place to create this kind of topic but...
    I'm thinking of buying an atv adrums artist and I'm thinking of buying it from the jobeky store 'cause of the price.

Have you evere bought something from jobeky shop? Is it reliable?
    Yes, I know that jobeky is producing drums from decade but with reliable i'm talking in terms of shipping delay or any kind of problem that can occure with the customer care.

Thanks for your help and sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section.

Have a nive day

I’ve purchased a couple of triggers from Jobeky and didn’t have any issues with shipping to the US. Would certainly recommend them to anyone in the EU as well as anyone global that they ship to / support.
    Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

I bought triggers from them and I had no issues. I like the triggers and I would buy other products too (maybe the cymbals). A lot of people bought from them too.
      They take up to a month to ship the parts (depending on what you're buying), but this is informed on their website before the purchase so as long as you don't need them quickly, it is ok.
      Not sure why they take that long to ship. Maybe because they don't keep stock and/or because they run as a small business.

That said, check this as well:

https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...stomer-service

Ronaldo B.

Comment

Originally posted by Madox View Post
        Yes, I know that jobeky is producing drums from decade but with reliable i'm talking in terms of shipping delay or any kind of problem that can occure with the customer care.
        The product is solid, the value for money is brilliant, the people are great, but the communication can be patchy - that's because they're building your product, if they were at the keyboard waiting to jump on your email, they couldn't be building your product.

If you're the type of buyer who understands that the product is built TO your order, hits the button, gets the shipping estimate and waits happily for the gear to arrive - then you'll be delighted.

If you're the type of buyer who expects it to ship instantly; sold your previous ekit yesterday because you've ordered a new one; have a gig this weekend for which you "desperately need it" and thought it was going to arrive in time for; need a tracking update twice a day; and are "really worried" that it's taking a business with just three employees more than 30 minutes to reply to an email question - then buy something else. They won't make you happy as a customer and you won't make them happy as a supplier.

(Sorry Jane!)

Good luck whichever type you are...
        Last edited by flurbs; 02-12-20, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Yeah Drum-Tec is probably the fastest-to-deliver boutique eDrum company out there. But Jobeky, FIELD, R-Drums, etc all make excellent gear and are well worth the wait if you want a quality product.

I think it’s important to echo patience with this stuff. Custom is custom no matter what the product / industry and custom stuff takes time.
          Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

Well, there was this one guy saying he had an issue with something he bought and when he posted on facebook they deleted it and banned him.
            There's probably more to the story but I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on the customer support.

Comment

Originally posted by Excessium View Post
              Well, there was this one guy saying he had an issue with something he bought and when he posted on facebook they deleted it and banned him.
              There's probably more to the story but I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on the customer support.
              That’s a fair point. Not everyone has a great experience everywhere... I own and have owned businesses where I’ve seen first hand that not every customer comes to the table with realistic expectations and that they can also get pretty aggressive and nasty - especially on social media. Needless to say, the customer isn't always right. But it also doesn’t help as a business owner to try and cover up negative feedback.

I will say that the stuff I’ve ordered from Jobeky did take a fairly long time to get it in hand, but that in both cases - triggers and cymbals - that they’ve been very well built. Personally, I feel that there’s slightly better quality products available on a case-by-case basis depending on what you’re looking for, but that Jobeky does a very good job and from what I can tell offers the most complete assortment of eDrum products from a single boutique vendor today. So with that said I’d still recommend them...

Comment

Originally posted by Excessium View Post
                Not saying that this person did this, but the age of social media has bred customers/people who immediately take to Facebook to air grievances rather than giving the company a chance to correct the issue. If that occurred here, I'm glad they removed the posts and I'd do the same.

I don't see how people can defend the horrible customer service though. It is part of running a business. Don't have time to respond to inquiries? Better hire someone to do it. Do you want to expand your company or not? They lost my business on something because I could not get a response to a question after 3 months of attempts. And no, I didn't bombard them, I sent friendly requests every 2-3 weeks.

That said, I have not sworn them off. I have their 4-post trigger in my snare and I really like it. Shipping took maybe a week. I can't remember, it's been about a year. I'll still consider them in the future provided I have no product questions standing in the way.
                Last edited by tmk21; 03-17-20, 11:05 AM.
                A2E 5-piece | Maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | VH-11 + Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

Comment

Working...
                X