Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

This forum is for general e-drumming discussion only! Do not ask product/advice/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Strike Pro II?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike Pro II?

I know there are some well connected people here, just curious if anyone has heard rumors of a Strike Pro 2? The originial Strike is a few years old now, so according to common timelines, it is about time to start developing a successor. They have supported the Strike Pro very well, with 4-5 major updates and tons of new sounds, so I'm doubtful it'll have the "normal" 4-5 year life span - I think it'll last longer, but it doesn't hurt to ask

They should had another update to fix things that remain, there is still plenty of bug remain. They need to develop complete new triggers and module, this could take 5-6 years, the current one have too much issue and problem still continue to appears weekly that never happens to others brand at this rate.
    Last edited by Chris K; 06-09-19, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Actually agree with Chris on this one.

I think they've spent so much time fixing stuff that they've probably slowed or halted any progress on a possible successor. Not to mention they have a ton of hardware issues they're still dealing with.

I wouldn't expect any new flagship from Alesis till at least 2021 or later. I'm thinking 2022+. That's just from everything I've watched. It's barely two years old.
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
      X