Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

E-DRUMMING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

On-line drumless tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-line drumless tracks

Hi people. I have purchased a used Roland TD30KV. Is there an app either on pc or iphone where you can play along to 'drumless' tracks and maybe feedback on playing?
    Thanks

youtube have plenty drumless songs

Comment

Check YouTube first... there’s also quite a few options out there if you’re willing to pay a subscription fee. But YouTube is definitely a trove of options and channels you can dig into
      Roland TD-30 & TM-6 Modules | Superior Drummer 3 on PC | Tama Superstar Hyper-Drive Maple A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | ATV aD Cymbals | Tama Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | Focusrite Clarett 4Pre | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & MEE MX4 PRO IEMs

Comment

Do a forum search for the topic as there are plenty of suggestions and links!
        Hardware: TD20SX --> Roland UA-25EX --> MSI GT780DX w/ i7 2670, 16-GB of Ram, Windows 7
        Software: Superior Drummer 2.0, Metal Foundry SDX, Metal Machine EZX, Toontrack Solo - - Sonor X1 Studio - -

Comment

Two that I use for play along, and enjoy are: Sina (Sina Drums), and the very entertaining Band Geek people (who use electronic drums alot). The thing about Dina is the quality of the video (now in 4k), and her very good technique. Playing along to the hundreds of plain drumless tracks can be pretty boring and doesn't stretch you, look for good players and watch them and play along with them, that is where you can improve.

Comment

you could also connect your td-30 to your computer and download the game "phase shift". it's basically a free guitar hero clone. not sure if there is a way to rip the drumless part of the tracks but there's a ton of tracks out there (ripped from GH and rock band games and user created ones) that you could play along to that way.
            Roland TD-6v all mesh, kick swapped for KD-85 mesh with iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbals, with drum splitters, and swapped CY-5 hi-hat (now using as cymbal) for an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2 VST with VEX packs.

Comment

I am Looking for a particular track, ‘Girls Like You’ by Maroon Five. Can’t find it anywhere. I also cannot seam to find a pay site with up to date tracks

Comment

course there is.. for 1.99.. but oof it's a cheesy song .. https://www.karaoke-version.com/drum...-like-you.html
                | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Great thanks, I couldn’t find a site like this, anymore suggested sites please?

Comment

Like a mentioned before there are links in existing threads for drumless content...
                    I posted a couple of links in this thread: https://www.vdrums.com/forum/advance...99098-drumless
                    Hardware: TD20SX --> Roland UA-25EX --> MSI GT780DX w/ i7 2670, 16-GB of Ram, Windows 7
                    Software: Superior Drummer 2.0, Metal Foundry SDX, Metal Machine EZX, Toontrack Solo - - Sonor X1 Studio - -

Comment

There is a site called Jam Tracks where you can get a lot of song titles and take out the drums. Average cost is $2 a track I think. Also, I recently downloaded an app called Drum Extractor. You can upload the actual recording and boost and isolate the drums and then take them out and play along to the actual recording. Pretty cool app for I think $3. I have been using it like crazy to learn parts for all the bands I play in.
                      It's probably my playing.

You want me to come in on the 1!??!

Roland TD20, Tama Iron Cobra, Pearl Hi Hat Stand, Vic Firth Sticks, JBL Eon15 G2.

Comment

Mike Johnston of mikeslessons.com uses this pay site.

https://www.epidemicsound.com/?_us=a...SAAEgIp5fD_BwE

Comment

silly question, but which cable to i need to connect my iphone to TD30KV kit?

Comment

Just an 1/8” to 1/4” stereo cable should work. Can’t remember if the 30 has an 1/8” input. If you have a newer IPhone you will need the adapter.
                            It's probably my playing.

You want me to come in on the 1!??!

Roland TD20, Tama Iron Cobra, Pearl Hi Hat Stand, Vic Firth Sticks, JBL Eon15 G2.

Comment

It’s a 1/4inch jack. I have an iPhone X and bought a Bluetooth receiver plugged into the aux in on my td30
                              Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Working...
                              X