Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

This forum is for general e-drumming discussion only! Do not ask product/advice/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Roland VH10 availability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland VH10 availability

I was looking to sell my VH12 and get a VH10 but it seems no one has them in stock. What the heck is going on ? You would think a company like Roland could keep these in stock . Any ideas on what going on ? Are they getting ready to roll out something different, I was just wondering . I just noticed all of them on eBay but they are being shipped from Japan for about $50 shipping . I will buy a GOedrum hihat controller on amazon before I do that
    Last edited by zekedrum; 04-06-19, 07:50 AM.

I doubt they are planning a new replacement for it already. It's probably just immensely popular because it performs on par with the VH-11, is lighter/more realistic and cheaper. They probably just underestimated the demand for them. I guess it's better to have not enough in inventory and make new ones than order too many upfront and not be able to sell them all.

Comment

There seems to be some kind of issue with Roland stock in Europe right now. I was quoted August to get a CY-14C which is absolutely crazy. Luckily there was a customer return that I was able to get hold of. They quoted Roland distribution as not having any for the forseeable future.
      2box Drumit 3, Pearl Export A2E conversion. Roland Cymbals CY-15R CY-14C VH-10

Comment

thomann has the VH10 and CY14 in Stock. Drumtec also. Can`t be all of europe.
        Roland TD11 Module, Pearl Forum, Sonor Snare, Drumtec Design Mesh, 2Box Triggers, Roland Cym., GoEDrum HiHat Ctl with Yamaha PCY135. Trigger ing AD2 and SSD5.

Comment

Working...
        X