Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

This forum is for general e-drumming discussion only! Do not ask product/advice/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Retailers with the best price on mimic pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retailers with the best price on mimic pro

With a M.A.P. in the US of $2199, what are people actually paying for a new Mimic pro? The best price I've been quoted was 1999 which still seems too high to me. Seems like a lot of folks here were able to do better. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

$1,869 at Sam Ash.

Comment

Originally posted by Howstamychi View Post
      $1,869 at Sam Ash.
      Good info in your PM, thanks Howstamychi.

Comment

Try Erim Hamm at edrum center he will matcb or beat the 1869 offers you have

Comment

Call Kraft, and mention you’re a forum member.
          Alan
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Jeff and Alan, I really appreciate the info and help.

Comment

As soon as my funds transfer, I'll be finalizing my order with Ben and Kraft for a new Mimic Pro Module. He received his current stock on 3/14. Does anyone know if that means he likely has the newly manufactured modules with the matte black finish and cable maps on the rear of the module? Would be nice to not have to update the module when it arrives. Again, Thanks Alan, Jeffo and Howstamychi for the great info. I called Kraft 1st and felt zero need to even call another dealer as they made an excellent offer on the price!! Next, I'll be hitting up Alan for all of the vex packs for mimic! My 2box with Jmans extender has been great, so if I the Mimic can even slightly improve that experience, I feel great about my decision to switch to the Pearl.

Comment

He most likely has fresh modules. Kraft moves a lot of gear... more than many think.
                Alan
                website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
                  He most likely has fresh modules. Kraft moves a lot of gear... more than many think.
                  Thanks Alan!

Comment

Working...
                  X