Announcement

Collapse

Lounge Posting Guidelines

This forum is for general e-drumming discussion only! Do not ask product/advice/technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Which module is your main module?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpermedia
    replied
    TD-12.

I'm considering a Megadrum.

Leave a comment:

• mkok
    replied
    Originally posted by jackodrum View Post
    yeah mkok - though if you go flagship roland (td50 + td30) then itís about the same as the mimic. lies, damn lies, and statistics
    Yeah all sorts of cr*p can be deduced lol

Leave a comment:

• jackodrum
    replied
    yeah mkok - though if you go flagship roland (td50 + td30) then itís about the same as the mimic. lies, damn lies, and statistics

Leave a comment:

• mkok
    replied
    So about 47% are Roland modules which is by far the highest but that covers a huge amount of different modules. Individually the Mimic is by far the highest. I dare say a lot of the mimic users are ex Roland owners.

Leave a comment:

• jackodrum
    replied
    my td9 v1 triggering sd3 keeps giving me no excuse to upgrade. i try to convince myself i need positional sensing occasionally, but i donít - i just want it. itís been an incredibly reliable instrument- have to hand it to roland on that score

Leave a comment:

• jnorris
    replied
    Until I got the Mimic Pro, I was using a Roland TD-25 for snare, bass and cymbals, and an Alesis DM-10 loaded with the Blue Jay sets for toms. Now it's just the Mimic.

Leave a comment:

• Howstamychi
    replied
    Originally posted by Bahstan View Post
    Got s great deal from Erik at Edrumcenter on a Td50kv. I bought the Infinity Vex pack for home practice and teaching. For recording acoustic kit sounds, Iíll be triggering sd3.
    Great kit Erik is a super guy with great prices, and Infinity is stellar. Congratulations.
    Last edited by Howstamychi; 04-25-19, 04:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bahstan
    replied
    Got s great deal from Erik at Edrumcenter on a Td50kv. I bought the Infinity Vex pack for home practice and teaching. For recording acoustic kit sounds, Iíll be triggering sd3.

Leave a comment:

• R_Z
    replied
    Been a while since I've posted. I have the TD-20 expanded. For my minimal playing these days, it does a fine job.

Leave a comment:

• molson
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris K View Post
    Just in case if one interrested, at edrumcenter mimic at 1799$ new, only few left.
    Nice price and Erik is a great guy to buy from!

Leave a comment:

• Chris K
    replied
    Just in case if one interested, at edrumcenter mimic at 1799$ new, only few left.
    Last edited by Chris K; 04-18-19, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• purpledc
    replied
    I went from the strike module to the mimic. There was no comparison. The strike was interesting in the fact you could put mulit layer samples into the module but they all had to be preprocessed as the strike has very limited EQ and Compression settings. You cant shape the sound really with them just minorly tweak it. I actually ordered the mimic just because I was curious. I didn't even know if I was going to keep it when I bought it. I played it for an hour and It was very clear that there was going to be no going back. Plus I just didn't have confidence in the strike modules ability to remain functional past the warranty period.
    Last edited by purpledc; 04-16-19, 07:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Xabiss
    replied
    TD17 for me.

Leave a comment:

• winterson
    replied
    Originally posted by molson View Post
    Mimic, TD50 and aD5 for me - only because I'm terrible at making decisions
    terrible at making decisions eh? wanna give me your TD50 for free? that would be a pretty terrible decision.

Leave a comment:

• molson
    replied
    Mimic, TD50 and aD5 for me - only because I'm terrible at making decisions

Leave a comment:

Working...
X