New Mimic Sounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post

Can you post a file of the tom sounds you need? I am sure a few of us could try to copy the sound in the Mimic. Compression and EQ on the direct mics plus cutting some sustain will probably get close to the sound you are looking for.
    II will do that.
    Last edited by ReeseRocket; 07-27-18, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post

Can you post a file of the tom sounds you need? I am sure a few of us could try to copy the sound in the Mimic. Compression and EQ on the direct mics plus cutting some sustain will probably get close to the sound you are looking for.
      Hello Peter, can a sample be pulled from videos or must you have a sample file to work from? Example: who can I get these cymbal sounds into Mimic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t6MKJAQN5E

if anyone has a tutorial on this, that would be outstanding.
      Last edited by Six; 07-28-18, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EssKayKay View Post
        I have imported a few one shot samples and that worked fine but unless I'm missing something don't you lose dynamics? All hits are the same volume.
        The sound imports was a big selling point for me with the promise of the sound editor. I am very disappointed that the sound editor has not been released yet.
        Pearl Mimic PRO
        DDrum DDTi
        Custom DIY Conversion

Comment

Originally posted by kromberg View Post

The sound imports was a big selling point for me with the promise of the sound editor. I am very disappointed that the sound editor has not been released yet.
          Maybe it will be in the update thats coming. We can only hope. :-)

Comment

Working...
          X