No announcement yet.

New Mimic Sounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like to use Electronic Tom sounds from TD-30 for mostly Newave music like JOY, Modern Talking, BadBoyBlue, C.C.Catch, BlueSystem ... anyone knows where to get these samples ? or I have to sample myself from TD-30 module? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post

how do we do this, Chris? thanks.
      you shouldn't need to do anything. This is just the volume of your sample. A light stroke will sound quiet, a hard stroke will play the sample loud, it's the exact same sound just different volumes. I have 303/808/909 snares, hand claps, bass drops, tambourines, etc.... they all work this way. Single shots work good for what I use them for. I'm excited for when the editor is released. We're going to be able to create some pretty impressive sounds I think.

Noble & Cooley acoustics. Paiste cymbals.
      Mimic Pro, SPD SX, SPD30, SD3

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post

how do we do this, Chris? thanks.
          you need to hit the hardest on the pad where the wav imported are assigned, until it sound the same loudness as the default mimic sound library, why? because the triggering is calibrated for default instruments db\amplitude\signal, if the imported wav is louder, reduce the volume on mimic, mic, direct mic for the wav to match default mimic, another alternative reduce the original wav amplitude to match default on computer wav editor, approx -6db, notice some wav are too much loud at base recording.
          Last edited by Chris K; 07-11-18, 04:56 PM.

Comment

thank Chris.

Comment

Working...
            X