No announcement yet.

Looking For My First E Drum Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the big online music websites wrote me back this week and said the 25 did not have this capability as far as assigning different sounds to head and rim.

Comment

Originally posted by bmlocal175 View Post
      One of the big online music websites wrote me back this week and said the 25 did not have this capability as far as assigning different sounds to head and rim.
      I mentioned that on the last page. The TD25 is unusual in that you cannot change the rim sound. The TD50 is the only module that allows sample import other than getting a SPDX pad.

Comment

I will confirm that with the td20 and td 30, you can assign any sound from within the module on any pad rim or head. I know fir sure the td8, td6, td10,
        td9, td 11, td 15 all all the same.
        the td 25 is the only one that I heard if that cant.
        Roland TD 20 bk, TD 20X, VH13, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Kit Toys, Gibraltar rack, Roland KC 500,
        Audio Technica ADH50X, BBE Sonic Maximizer

Comment

Some companies call that progress.
          https://www.vdrums.com/forum/perform...44011-my-kit-s

Comment

Originally posted by alensiljak View Post
            Some companies call that progress.
            Roland since TD12/20 are keeping falling and stalling since their first Td module progress, they removed most of feature on mid module and many on flagship and continue to remove and cuts since, they did not ever deliver new sound engine since or major innovation, it's the same based from TD12\20 era, average default kits, minor progress and only new sample, they are stalling since and cuts, this include very well know employees are gone, mike snyder, steven fisher, johnny rab, tim root and so on, several NAMM show was very limited on their booth too, there is a continuous pattern going one with the electronic side with Roland, they are likely more focused on separate "cool" product then having "wow" products, this is business world mass production and get most profit as possible result rather then wow products.
            Last edited by Chris K; 01-09-17, 04:15 PM.
            Regards
            Chris K

DW Collector Drum, Roland TD-15\VST Powered, Spd-SX, Yamaha Pmc1 midi brain

Comment

Working...
            X