No announcement yet.

Namm 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just glad to be going to NAMM and will try to report back on all the new eye candy!!!

K
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Awesome, keep us updated
      My setup: dtx900 (x2), dw9002

Comment

I will be there too and see if they will let me do a video of the Mimic Pro. Pearl,DW and Alesis are on the 2nd floor this year out of the main halls. ATV has a bigger booth this year in the drum hall.

Comment

@PeterWarren...you should hook up with me and Alan and JMan and have a toast....we can get a group pic in the Roland booth with the VDrum guys like Drew! PM me and I'll give you my cell number. I'll be there all 4 days...4 days of goodness!!!! Let's just hope they changed up the musical acts in the evenings. For the last two years they've had the same line up on the Hilton main stage and they're ok but seeing as how MY BAND got turned down to play there, there HAS to be better talent out there!!!!

K
          My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
          E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
          A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
          A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Tim Root confirmed Alesis Strike Kit is ready and will be fully functional at Winter NAMM 2017, we will able to heard it online as well, I am not expecting the sound quality and feature of pearl mimic simply because of their memory\board technologies used, but on par with Td-50 Roland if not better with more layers and better capability for users sample imports.
            Last edited by Chris K; 01-06-17, 01:33 PM.
            Regards
            Chris K

DW Collector Drum, Roland TD-15\VST Powered, Spd-SX, Yamaha Pmc1 midi brain

Comment

Originally posted by Kenster View Post
              @PeterWarren...you should hook up with me and Alan and JMan and have a toast....we can get a group pic in the Roland booth with the VDrum guys like Drew! PM me and I'll give you my cell number. I'll be there all 4 days...4 days of goodness!!!! Let's just hope they changed up the musical acts in the evenings. For the last two years they've had the same line up on the Hilton main stage and they're ok but seeing as how MY BAND got turned down to play there, there HAS to be better talent out there!!!!

K
              Sounds good!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post
                Tim Root confirmed Alesis Strike Kit is ready and will be fully functional at Winter NAMM 2017, you will able to heard it, I am not expecting the sound quality and feature of pearl mimic simply because of their memory\board technologies used, but on par with Td-50 Roland if not better with more layers and better capability for users imports sound at lower cost.
                That will be exciting to try!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post

That will be exciting to try!
                  Also Strike kit will be released before summer
                  Regards
                  Chris K

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post

Also Strike kit will be released before summer
                    Not to be pessimistic but that we will have to see. At this point they have to prove themselves. J
                    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
                    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Powered by the TD-50 and 2ea. 2Box modules, drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JmanWord View Post

Not to be pessimistic but that we will have to see. At this point they have to prove themselves. J
                      I know this is what Tim reported, anyway all info will be revealed at Jan 17
                      Last edited by Chris K; 01-06-17, 02:09 PM.
                      Regards
                      Chris K

Comment

Can't wait. Have a pile of money going to someone, just waiting to see what is coming, and what is going to be "the" best.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenster View Post
                          I am just glad to be going to NAMM and will try to report back on all the new eye candy!!!

K
                          Will be lurking on the east coast waiting for the posts!

When the 4 of your are having a ripping good time try to remember your poor brethren waiting for updates.
                          . . . . . . . . . .
                          V stage with TD20 and TDW-20, pd-80s, pd-7s, pd-125, vh-12, cy-12rc, dB 405 L and Yorkville LS 700p
                          Core2duo in a Cube with 2 gig of RAM and 2 HDDs, Sonar Producer 6, DFHS Custom and Vintage, and RME Multiface II

"Make me an instrument of your peace..."

Comment

Yeah guys, we don't want you dudes worrying about us over here on the east coast shivering in the ice and snow. Try not to think about the awful suffering we are enduring, lol! All kidding aside, have a ball and send us back some pics and vids if you can

Comment

Its going down to 49 degrees at night this week in LA so people are suffering there too . It still goes up to 63 in the daytime. Everyone here in Northern CA thinks it is freezing right now. It actually went down to 32 at night so I guess it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post
                                Its going down to 49 degrees at night this week in LA so people are suffering there too . It still goes up to 63 in the daytime. Everyone here in Northern CA thinks it is freezing right now. It actually went down to 32 at night so I guess it is.
                                To the north of you just a little (Seattle) it has been barely above freezing for 2 weeks!
                                Global warming? It must be something somebody just Trumped up.
                                "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

????????, TD9 side module, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Working...
                                X