Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I should have read the manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should have read the manual

Lesson learned! Back_up your drums before adding others...I had everything organized,chained,and all volumes set perfect...I went to add the freebies from here,,,,I didnt back anything up......starting all over now(THIS SUX) I wished td30s had "restore session" on it LOL!!! but for the newbies..BACK YO KITS UP!!!!!!
    TD-30K / Roland SPD-SX/ DW3000HH / Pearl 2X Pedal / Rock-N-Sock Throne

OMG yes, great advice. I backup my TDW20 to the CF Card frequently!

K ;-)
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Where are the freebies on here? I have TDW-20? Cheers
      Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Its a man thing mate. Do'nt read the instructions till something goes horribly wrong.

Comment

Man theres no kidding about that!! I used to read manuals all the time..but this time "I thought I had it figured out" WRONG LOL!!! Roland need to put a system restore on there ..like windows has...
          TD-30K / Roland SPD-SX/ DW3000HH / Pearl 2X Pedal / Rock-N-Sock Throne

Comment

Shortly after I started using my TD-20 module I realized how much I missed the non-destructive changes I was able to make on my Alesis DM-Pro.

I prefer having to actively Save Changes I have made, when I am happy with them, instead of having to restore from a backup when I wish to undo changes.

...ten years later I still wish my TD-20 & TD-30 would default back to the last-saved version. (Sigh).
            My wife has no idea how much I really spend on my toys.

Comment

Working...
            X