Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I get a bargain on this DTXpress IV Special??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I get a bargain on this DTXpress IV Special??

I just won an eBay auction this lot for what I consider to be a bargain 370:
    Yamaha DTXpress IV Special
    Roc 'n' Soc Throne with backrest
    Alesis Transactive Drummer Wireless Monitor
    Sennheiser HD205 Headphones
    There's also a bunch of used sticks (with plenty of life) and a couple of tuition books.

To be honest, I wasn't really in the market until I spotted this one with the extras and thought if I get it under 400, I could probably sell on individually for profit if I don't like it.

Think this is a good deal? Here's the eBay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-DTX...vip=true&rt=nc
    YES!
    100.00%
    NO!
    0.00%
    You paid a fairly price.
    0.00%

3 for 3 in the yes camp. Must mean i did!

Comment

If all the stuff has arrived and is as described then yes

Comment

If the gear is in good shape then I'd say yes. I have no experience with that monitor you got, but those headphones are nice and I've tried one of those drumthrones and they are also very good, Roc n' Soc makes quality stuff. Although I've only tried a throne from Roc n' Soc once and it had a smaller backrest I still felt that it would be a good choice for me with all my backproblems.
        So yeah, that's a sweet deal you got

Comment

Working...
        X