Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help changing gear list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help changing gear list

Goin round & round here,how do i change my gear list,checked all settings,given up,lol,Help
    Td3-module,Spd-sx(triggering(kick/snare-sd2 sounds)Tmc-6 linked to the Td-3,Td-3 linked to the Spd-sx via midi,all 3 change kits from the Td-3 inc/dec,Diamond electronic drums,20"x16" kick,12"x10" 13"x11"tom,14" x14"flr tom on the left for varioussounds,16"x16"floor tom,14"x5.5"snare,Tama iron cobra double pedal,(chrome editon)wood beaters)Alesis surge cymbals,12" hi hat,16"ride(as crash) &16"ride,13" Smarttrigger crash

Click on your user name and then user settings. Then click on my account and scroll down to where it says edit post signature. I'm interested to see your new gear.
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Cheer's for that,i could'nt see the wood for the tree's,nice 1
      Td3-module,Spd-sx(triggering(kick/snare-sd2 sounds)Tmc-6 linked to the Td-3,Td-3 linked to the Spd-sx via midi,all 3 change kits from the Td-3 inc/dec,Diamond electronic drums,20"x16" kick,12"x10" 13"x11"tom,14" x14"flr tom on the left for varioussounds,16"x16"floor tom,14"x5.5"snare,Tama iron cobra double pedal,(chrome editon)wood beaters)Alesis surge cymbals,12" hi hat,16"ride(as crash) &16"ride,13" Smarttrigger crash

Comment

Yup. I have to walk through it each time because it is not readably apparent.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
        X