Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to set up splitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set up splitter

PLEASE HELP! I recently purchased a set of splitters from splitters.com to use on my TD9 set. My goal was to split the auxiliary input on the module with this male splitter so I could run 2 CY 8 crash cymbals instead of just 1. After setting the splitter up per the instructions, the issue I am having is, on the rim side only, the cymbal strike cancels out when I hit theKD85 kick at the same time. I think I might be having an intermittent problem when hitting any drum pad at the sane time as the rim sideCY8. I have it set up as trigger type PD125 sensitivity=10. Threshold=2. Rim gain=1.0. Rim shoot adjust=2.0. I have switched cymbals along with cables and had the same issue. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

che k your crosstalk settins on the cymbal - thats usually the setting that cancels one noise when hitting with another pad. crosstalk numbers should be as low as possible without... ya know.. crosstalk.
    --
    West London, UK.
    TD-11 module | DTXplorer rack | 3 x tp65 | 12" millenuim mesh head snare | cy-5, pcy65s and pcy150 cymbals | fd8 hh | krigg kick trigger w/ mapex raptor pedal.

Comment

• Valpad1
      Valpad1 commented
      Editing a comment
      My crosstalk was on 30, I lowered my crosstalk all the way down to 5 before it was consistent. Now it works great thank you. Thank you. Thank you

• Cheddies
      Cheddies commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem. Glad I could help. Also, welcome to the forum!
Working...
X