Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPD 30 midi to TD30 Midi can it be done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPD 30 midi to TD30 Midi can it be done?

How about SPD 30 to midi out to TD-30 midi in? Would you then be using the TD-30 sounds on the SPD30?
    TD30 KV owner

Yes you can and yes, that would use td30 sounds from spd pads.
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Yep that's about it! Also if you have the latest update for your SPD-30 you will have the TD-30 sounds anyway!
      NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff:rolleyes:.

Comment

I have a question for you about SPD-30. Is it possible to use extra sounds from another device? I mean, is the spd-30 able to play sounds from a PC or something else? Thanks in advance

Comment

If MIDI'ed up to the laptop: YES!

But then again, depending on the actual sound, it'll probably be easier to just load the sound from the PC right into the SPD-SX or whatever you have at your disposal.
          Greetings from Switzerland,
          - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Working...
          X