Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally figured out what my problem is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally figured out what my problem is.

I have been working for years to develop my chops but only acheived mediocrity.
    My TrapKAT finally told me what the problem was.

sigpic

hmmm. You probably need a reboot and a refreash to Render 2.0. Most of us have that problem I bet.

Comment

Yea it might be time to get an upgrade when that happens...

Comment

But

One man's mediocrity is another man's virtuoso.

My "chop" is not yet open for business
        My groove refuses to move
        My syncopation is in dehydration
        and my beat is not so smooth

But Michael just smile as ya doin it!
        Last edited by daveybabes; 06-04-08, 03:06 PM.
        WEBSITE - http://www.diamondelectronicdrums.com/
        YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbVB...?feature=guide
        FACEBOOK me at ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...83235555050736
        :eek: ...
        Showcase 1 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=253
        Showcase 2 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=354

Comment

Michael, I have to ask... what happened to the display surround? Too much sun?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
            Michael, I have to ask... what happened to the display surround? Too much sun?
            The rubber is a mottled color and the flash created a lot of glare. There is no problem. The rubber is one giant molded piece and I guess I could sit it around the display better. But it doesn't bother me, so I don't bother. Am I bovvered? Look at my face - I ain't bovvered! (Slight nod to Catherine Tate)
            sigpic

Comment

I tried upgrading, but it didn't work:
              sigpic

Comment

LMAO!

I get that error all the time!

Comment

LOL Michael

Comment

Mike I went to your site. I have to say that is a nice set (v-drums on steroids)to develop chops on.
                    The Trap kit is just jealous anyways. That is why it's saying all that stuff, LOL!

What type of screen are you using for that E-Taiko drum head?
                    Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

The problem is that these knobs arent always at the proper setting...

Last edited by lucastc; 06-08-08, 04:32 PM.
                      **New kit construction complete. Pangea is born**SPD-S, Malletkat Express w/ Kurzweil PC-2R, Mackie DFX-12 mixer and a pair JBL EON G2 15" amps with an Eon 518-S Sub.

11pc. Pearl kit with custom marble swirl finish, and Sabian Cymbals.

sigpic

Comment

It helps if you can actually see the photo i was talking about...PIC-0072.jpg
                        **New kit construction complete. Pangea is born**SPD-S, Malletkat Express w/ Kurzweil PC-2R, Mackie DFX-12 mixer and a pair JBL EON G2 15" amps with an Eon 518-S Sub.

11pc. Pearl kit with custom marble swirl finish, and Sabian Cymbals.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vjboc View Post
                          What type of screen are you using for that E-Taiko drum head?
                          I have yet to work with a material that survived! I have used 2 ply fiberglass screening and actual 1 ply mesh head material. All eventually ripped. I am still trying to work out a better material.

Originally posted by lucastc View Post
                          The problem is that these knobs arent always at the proper setting...
                          Ah, that's my problem. I have them all turned UP!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
                            I tried upgrading, but it didn't work:
                            ROFL Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
                              I have yet to work with a material that survived! I have used 2 ply fiberglass screening and actual 1 ply mesh head material. All eventually ripped. I am still trying to work out a better material.

Mike have you tried the Solar screen (super screen) from Lowes.
                              I made a 14 mesh head for a rack tom. Although I only been playing it for just a week. I hit it fairly hard and it works fine. It don't even leave marks from the sticks. Also there is a material called pet screen. For the big drums that you have that also might work for you. That has a thick mesh to it. I would try the solar screen first though. It looks just like the old black hart single ply heads.

Let me know how it goes.
                              Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

Working...
                              X