Writing Your Own Drum Transcriptions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing Your Own Drum Transcriptions

Some tips and techniques about writing your own drum parts...
    Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p

my drumteachers always wrote everything by hand.. and i can do that pretty neat too.. but here's a great free prg to make charts with..
    called 'aered' .. (it can do time sig changes but only in x/4 time.. not x/8 ; ) but still it's great for grooves, exercises or not too 'proggy' songs..
    ..it could even teach somebody to read, just by using it long enough .. just by how it 'works'..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_uGD7tyzhc

Comment

well thanks for the tip. I may just take a look see...
      Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p

Comment

I'm no transcriber (and probably never will be), but that was quite informative - great video Carmine. . .

Comment

Working...
        X