Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamically speaking

A small discussion on playing with dynamic shading
    Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p

Once again, fantastic that you can explain why things make us love music so much.
    Always a learning experience watching your videos.
    Happy New Year to you sir!
    Looking forward to your next video very much.
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

TD30, TD9 side module, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Happy NY 2U2...thanks for the compliment...
      Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p

Comment

If you or anyone likes my vids...here's a link to my youtube channel and website. I can always use subscribers...lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/carminemw/videos

http://carminem7.wix.com/carminestrollo

Comment

subscribed! love your videos, thank you!

Comment

Thanks...appreciate the compliment...

Comment

Working...
            X