Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-30: Sharing/buying customized kits(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-30: Sharing/buying customized kits(?)

Hey all....

Are folks sharing their custom kits/instruments/settings for the TD-30 amongst each other?.Thought it would be cool to download and install some kits that others have made and draw inspiration from or just use as a great metal or rock kit for example.

Also wondering if there are 3rd parties you would recommend for additional expansion/inspiration.

thanks

Yeah, I'll go ahead and start with the Customized kits section from the main forum page. Helps to look before asking..... :/

Comment

for excellent commercial customised kits: www.vexpressionsltd.com ....
      TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
      ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
      not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Saku!! Where ya been? How are the cats? What happened to your avatar?

K ;-)
        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

The cats are fine, Raven sleeping on my stomach preventing me from getting breakfast. Havent uploaded a new avatar since the latest reboot. otherwise I still check in daily, but seldom find reason to post - others answer first!
          TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
          ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
          not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Working...
          X