Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drum Beats app for IOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum Beats app for IOS

I don't know if this has been mentioned before (did a search and could not find it) but today I had a look at the free Drum Beats app and I thought it was quite nice. Just some good beats in different time signatures and the possibility to slow them down. No written parts or anything else but hey it's free and I'm sure it will help me to explore new things and become better.
    Roland TD9-KX

Hi! Did you test the "Drums free with beats" app? I Could not find the the app you mention. However, if you want to try some more real nice iOS apps I would like to recommend Alesis DM touch (free) and Drums XD(pay)

Best regards

Angr77
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Hello Angr77,

Thanks for the tips. The Drum Beats app I mentioned might only be on the Spanish Istore or is just availabe for iPhone and not for iPad.
      Regards,
      Igor
      Roland TD9-KX

Comment

Working...
      X