Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pintech Reaction Series WHITE mesh heads - NOW SHIPPING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pintech Reaction Series WHITE mesh heads - NOW SHIPPING!

Hello All!

After a small delay, we now have the new white mesh heads in stock, and are shipping them as of today.

To all of you who pre-ordered these, thank you! You will be getting an email from us shortly with tracking information. We upgrading shipping on most orders for no extra charge as well!

If you were one of the people who were waiting until we had them ready, now is your chance. A LOT of our dealers ordered these for their own stock, but we do still have them available. We already had to start our second run for these heads to keep up with the demand.

I am getting some sent to DigitalDrummer for a review as well - so look out for that... Even though they are the exact same as our black mesh... Just white

More info here: http://pintechworld.com/shop/reactio...es-mesh-heads/

Thanks again for the support!
    Ryan @ Pintech

Are they single ply Ryan?

Comment

• TheYardbird
      TheYardbird commented
      Editing a comment
      "Single ply for a more natural feel and quieter operation."
      So, yeah I will probably be getting a set of these as soon as I get some cashflow again!

Thanks Yardbird

Comment

If anybody who has 692 blacks tries the pintech reaction whites let me know what you feel are the differences in acoustic volume level and rebound. Read dd reviews incidentally . Looking for "live" feedback, thanks!

Comment

• TheYardbird
        TheYardbird commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm rather fine at the moment, thank you, the recovery after my aneurysm has gone smoothly
        And yes, I did purchase a set of white 682 heads, but I decided that 2ply heads probably isn't for me. I know that all kinds of mesh heads makes some type of noise when struck, but I just can't get used to the buzzing of 2 ply heads onfortunetely :/

It's a shame really since the 682 heads are really good looking and the quality seems to be top notch so I doubt they'd start tearing or such anytime soon. I'll probably use them as resonant heads when I purchase some other type of heads and try those out.

• PintechUSA
        PintechUSA commented
        Editing a comment
        If either of you want to try out the Pintech heads, I would be more than happy to make you a deal if you would agree to tell people what you think and offer some feedback on them. It helps other people out, and I don't mind helping you out for doing it.

Just send me a direct email from the website, and we will work it out

Thank you.

• TheYardbird
        TheYardbird commented
        Editing a comment
        I would be more than happy to try your heads out and then write somekind of review of them for any drumforum I can find, and if you plan on finding a distributor in Sweden, I would be more than happy to butter them up for you.
    Working...
    X