Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VDrum L-Rod diameter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VDrum L-Rod diameter?

I was not able to find the answer through Google, eBay, VDrums, or Gibraltar.

Can anyone verify the diameter of the VDrums L-Rod for their tom mounts?

I'm hoping its 10.5mm

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by TakashiAlekseev View Post
    I'm hoping its 10.5mm

Thank you very much.

Yes.

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/forum/ge...790#post986790

HTH
    Greetings from Switzerland,
    - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Yeh its 10.5 but some manufacturers design tom mounts etc to a smaller diameter.

Comment

I just bought memory locks for the L rods on my kit and they are 10.5 mm. I bought Gibraltar locks.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Gibraltar sells tom arms of various diameters. Not all of them are 10.5mm.

Comment

That's true. The rods on my roland kit are 10.5 mm and the diameter of my cymbal rods is 7/8 inch.
            Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
            X