Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dimensions of MDH-25 Tom Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensions of MDH-25 Tom Mount

I tried searching this subject before asking the question here but no luck on the search here, in google, or the Roland site. The tube dimensions on the MDS-25 are 1-1/2 inch diameter, the tubes on the MDH-25 and MDY-25 are 7/8 inch diameter. What I am not able to find is the dimension of the rod where the tom itself mounts. Does anyone know this dimension? I am investigating tube locks to speed up the set up of my kit. I will try and measure myself as well.
    Thanks in advance.
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
    What I am not able to find is the dimension of the rod where the tom itself mounts.

10.5mm

This size L-rods also fit Pintech and Yamaha
    (12.7mm L-rods are too large for most edrums.)

HTH

Last edited by hairmetal-81; 04-19-14, 10:59 AM. Reason: added quote
    Greetings from Switzerland,
    - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

1 1/2" tubes with 7/8" posts for all tom and cymbal stands. The tom mount where the arm goes through is 10.5mm.
      I think my work is done here.

Comment

Thanks, that's a big help!
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
        X