Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mesh heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh heads

yep .. I'm probably rehashing and old topic but .. there its is .. whats out there apart from roland ?
    that has say a more acoustic feel ...

Everything you wanted to know about mesh heads can be found here: https://www.distribly.com/product/2001
    That's a recap of all the mesh head comparisons in digitalDrummer magazine.
    Enjoy.
    . digitalDrummer
    Review index

Comment

Zed triples are 3ply, white and relatively quiet. Definitely worth a look.

Comment

Kennyin, was that you or somebody else that told me that z/ed triple x and the hummdrum triple are the sane. If so what is the difference between them dollar wise? Also where to bit I am in the USA

Comment

Kennyin was that you who told me that Z-ed triple x and humm drum trips are the exact same head . If so, what's cheaper and where to buy I am in the Us , so I need to check out shipping options thanks!

Comment

Humm heads are just Z-ed's with a different logo. Not sure how you'll get them shipped to the US - perhaps hit the HummDrums website (if it's still going). All the prices are listed in our wrap-up, by the way.
            . digitalDrummer
            Review index

Comment

I'm not sure if the hummdrums are still available to buy anymore, but yes the Zeds and Humms are the same. I think the shipping might be costly to the US, check out eBay though as you can see shipping charges.

Comment

Working...
              X