Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD 8 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD 8 Question

Hello,

Sorry about my bad english and here is my question:
    I bought a td8 module and because i like the tuning and instruments in the demosongs i trieed to select them in a custom kit but i dont get it like the demosounds.
    I send my question to roland but they couldnt help me .So can someone tell me the instruments and tuning setting in the td8 and when i use the hihat pedal and kick on it the sound is not loud enough so i set the pedal to 15 and stil it is not loud please help me out and thanks. If no one nows the settings from the demosongs maybey someone shares me his instruments selected and fintuning

Greetz Willie

I suggest buying vexpacks from www.vexpressionsltd.com to improve the sounds...
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Hello Saku,

Thank you for reply but if its possible i prefer to do it manualy and maybey someone can tell me how i get to the accoustic sound settings

Comment

Hello all,

Does anyone now if i can load the vexpression pack for the td9 into the td 8?

Comment

Originally posted by willie61 View Post
          Hello all,
          Does anyone now if i can load the vexpression pack for the td9 into the td 8?

There are dedicated VEX packs for the TD-8!

http://www.vexpressionsltd.com/8.html

HTH

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Thanks, but i did find the instuments its kit number 38 and i tuned everything and it works great its amazing how good the sound is , but there is just one thing that is not loud enough and that is the hihat pedal only when i push it , i set the sound up to 127 and the pedal up to 15 but stil its not loud enough

Comment

Originally posted by willie61 View Post
              , but there is just one thing that is not loud enough and that is the hihat pedal only when i push it , i set the sound up to 127 and the pedal up to 15 but stil its not loud enough
              Did you realize that the setting for PEDAL HI-HAT VOLUME at KIT, MENU, FUNC, PEDAL is separate in each kit? (Some people overlook that fact.)

Bruce

Comment

Hello Bruce,thanks for reply and i did check it its standing up to 127 but after looking on the internet and google i think find out the reason:
                I use the fd8 footpedal on the td 8 but the fd7 pedal is for the td8 so that is the problem i dont have the fd 7 so how can i make the fd8 compatible with the td 8?
                Thanks

Comment

Just select 'FD-7' in the settings as your pedal - the FD-8 doesn't differ in function from a FD-7, if I'm not too far off!

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

The 15 is for the pedal volume. The 127 is only for the hi-hat cymbal volume.

I use an FD-8 with a TD-8 and it works fine.

Bruce

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X