Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bass drum pedal Td30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass drum pedal Td30

Hi what brand and series of drum pedal are people using on there td 30"s
    Im back after a 10 yr hiatus and things have definitely changed !!

Axis A or DW 9000.
    Roland TD-30, VH-13, 2 pcs CY-12c, Alesis DM Pro 14" three zone ride, Pintech Concertcast dual zone: 12" snare, 2 pcs 10" toms, 12" tom, 12" kick, Gibraltar rack, DW 9000 or Axis A pedal, Gibraltar HH stand, DW snare stand, DIY "Butkicker" style tactile transducer system using Aura shakers.

Comment

i play a pearl pedal

Comment

DW 5000 (dual chain) Accelerator (non-linear response to beater travel vs. pedal position; uses an eccentric cam).
        Last edited by jonm42; 04-10-14, 01:38 PM.
        TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

DW 3000 works great.
          "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

I use an Tama Iron Cobra Power Glide double pedal - Model HP900PSWN.
            Roland TD-30KV, Roland TD-50DP, Roland TD9KX2, Roland SPD-SX, Yamaha DD55 Pearl MLX (snare, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 toms, 2 x 22 kicks, Paiste Signature hat/cymbals Roland MDS-25, Pearl H2000, Gibraltar stands, Tama Iron Cobra, Pearl D-2500 throne. www.stonelake.se, www.mummaonline.se

Comment

I use pearl demon direct drives

Roland TD-30KV, Pearl Demon Drive Double Pedal, Pearl H1000 hit hat stand, Shure SE530 IEMs, AKG K171 MKII Headphones, Mackie DLM PA, Yamaha MG102C mixer, Roland Studio Capture

Natal Walnut kit (US Fusion X), Bosphorus Antique 16" Crash & 22" Ride, Bosphorus Gold Series 14" hats.

Comment

Pearl Eliminators. Looking at Tama Speed Cobras for the next kit.
                I think my work is done here.

Comment

DW7000 dual chain. I just recently got the TD30KV and I have been working through adjusting out a double bounce. It didn't do that on my KD8. One difference is that I adjusted the beater higher so it strikes the middle of the drum head. Not sure if that is the cause. I have the head tension what I would tight. With that said, I am thinking about an upgrade to the DW9000.
                  Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Has anyone tried out the KT-10 (the beaterless one): http://www.rolandus.com/products/details/1305
                    TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

Axis works great the k-10 eliminates the need for a kick pad
                      Tama Arstar TM6 Pro 2X PD85's

Comment

It makes sense realistically but I like to have something that actually looks like a kick drum without doing the A to E thing. It would eliminate a lot of weight though. The KD140 is about the heaviest part of the kit.
                        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

I guess I'm a minimalist at heart. I love the look of the 5000 red and black tucked in to the rest of my kit. But just having a pedal appeals from an esthetics point too. And now lets dive into the unrelated-topic-weeds .

Comment

ended up with a hp900PSN still getting to grips with it
                            cheers

Comment

Waaay late to the party as usual. I'm using the kt10 with the hpd20. I love it and no beater to go sideways in the middle of a song like my old kd6.
                              Stuff to hit

Comment

Working...
                              X