Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum FAQs section for answers to forum related FAQs.

My Final Live Kits

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carminemw
    Registered Member
    • 06-2012

My Final Live Kits

Here is a compilation (should you care to listen) of the kits I am using on my live gig. Some sound similar except for changes in snare or kicks. I have also uploaded a list of how they are played in sequence. There is a tiny break between each kit for a program change. It's the same phrase over and over so you can concentrate on just the kit sounds.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p
  • kurth83
    Registered Member
    • 08-2012

I enojyed listening to that. Sounds great.
    I heard some latin and other "special" sounds in there too.

Mini-kit: TD-9 + Alesis Control Pad + Alesis Sample Pad + PDX-6 snare
    Micro-kit: Handsonic HPD-20 + an old pair of hands.
    Speakers: QSC-K10 "thumper", DBR-10 "little thumper"

Comment

• Carminemw
      Carminemw commented
      Editing a comment
      You are correct...my latin setup has a snare, a couple of toms, kick, congas, bongos, blocks, cowbells and shakers and vibraslap on the rims...we do some acoustic stuff as well as Santana stuff as well..thanks for listening...
Working...