Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland SPD-S light on, but blank LCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland SPD-S light on, but blank LCD

Hi every body,
    I have problem with my Roland SPD-S. Power on, LCD shows light and blank LCD. LCD doesn't display any thing. I insert Compact flash card and try to reset it back to the manufacture setting. The LCD doesn't respond. Is there any thing I can fix it.Thank you for your helps.
    Last edited by luuwang89; 02-23-14, 09:25 PM.

I had an SPD-S with a cracked LCD panel a few years back. The LCD panel is built into the logic board that controls all the buttons. I believe that logic board cost $150+ from Roland and the total repair cost about $225.

If your LCD display isn't working and the SPD-S is otherwise unresponsive, it might be cheaper to replace it with a used SPD-S.

Do you have any repair centers near you that can give you a repair estimate?
    My wife has no idea how much I really spend on my toys.

Comment

Hi Eveyone.
      Please help. I turn on my Roland SPD-S and its displays shows " Busy !" , no sound is produced. How can i fix it.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X