Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT-1 Drum Tutor - Any way to re-size the window on Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT-1 Drum Tutor - Any way to re-size the window on Mac?

I just bought a copy of the Roland DT-1 software and I had my first quick play with it yesterday. I'm pretty happy with it with one exception...I can't seem to re-size the window of the tutor when its running on my Mac.

I did some research and I've found others complaining about this issue, but haven't found a solution. Have Roland fixed this problem or has anyone come up with any workarounds to solve the problem?

Its frustrating for me because I've hooked up my Mac Mini to a 32" TV with the idea that I could easily see the screen from my kit, but it defeats the purpose slightly when I can't resize the window to take full advantage of the large display!

Yes it's a bit frustrating but here's a workaround: go to the following menu: Apple -> System Preferences -> Accessibility.
    Select Zoom from the left pane, enable whichever stimulus you want to use to trigger the zoom (I use Control + Scroll Gesture).
    Then go to the window you want to see "big" and use the stimulus you defined above to "zoom on it" until it fills the area you want.

-- Greg

Comment

Working...
    X