Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.


No announcement yet.

ROLAND TD12 - Module to mixer, what type of cable to use, help please :-)

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ROLAND TD12 - Module to mixer, what type of cable to use, help please :-)

    Hi All,

    Sorry for the totally newbie question, however the last band I was in the main guy did all the PA setup and cabling however I've since left the band and unable to contact Andrew to ask his advice and I've got an audition on Saturday <eeeek>

    What type of cables do I need to run from my TD12 module to a mixing desk. I know they are 1/4 jack to 1/4 jack but do they need to be balanced, TRS, steirio, mono? If you could explain in the simplist most basic terms what I need to look for, that would be great. I tried to search but failed miserably haha.

    Thanks in advance

  • #2
    1/4 to 1/4 TS mono cables, you can use 1 from your left out mono on your module to the mixer or 2 TS mono cables from left/right master outs on your module to a stereo left right on your mixer.....


    • #3
      Thanks for the reply. Would 2 electric guitar cables be the same thing?


      • #4
        Yep, That will do.
        "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

        Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!