Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​Time for a new cymbal/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​Time for a new cymbal/s

Hi, TD11KV user here and I need new cymbal or 2.
    I need a splash / crash and I see this nice china Triggera are producing, any comments about them? They look nice.
    I though using the AUX for both crash and china by using a split PL cable for them.

Any comments, thoughts, ideas are welcomed.

For the splash/crash I could recommend you a Triggera D11 splash. They're as nice as the chinas, and you could save some money, because Triggera offers a bundle containing one of each.

If you need a bigger crash (a 13" or a 15") Yamaha's PCY's are all-time favorites around this forum! A very good secondhand buy!

If you'd prefer metal-cymbals instead of rubber, give the Zildjian Gen16's (...and the accompanying thread on this forum) a consideration. They've just released new 'Bronze' version, to round out their existing 'Nickel' versions!

HTH

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Working...
    X