Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do VDrum Modules Have a cache.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do VDrum Modules Have a cache.

I've been trying to build 1 kit with numerous snares. So I've been duplicating the kits in VDrumLibrarian. Then I assign a new snare to the same kit. I match all the settings number wise and yet, every time I copy a new snare into position, it doesn't sound like the one I copied it from, even though all the numbers are the same. Is there some type of cache that needs to be cleared first left over from the old drum settings?
    Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p

You might want to check other settings (such as ambience etc) on the kids you are copying from and to. As they are kit assigned not pad assigned, or might account for your difference
    --
    West London, UK.
    TD-11 module | DTXplorer rack | 3 x tp65 | 12" millenuim mesh head snare | cy-5, pcy65s and pcy150 cymbals | fd8 hh | krigg kick trigger w/ mapex raptor pedal.

Comment

Working...
    X