Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hart Pro Kit with TD-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnnykrisma
    replied
    Thanks for the advice, I'll work on tweaking the settings. Currently I have some weird double triggering on the snare. toms and kick drum are great though. Stoked about what i'll have after dialing all this in, i'm upgrading from DDrum4 and then a TD-8 with the Harts.

Leave a comment:

• ElectronicDrumC
    replied
    I agree, the Hart Dynamics Pro Snare plays very well with the Roland TD30. You get the right sensitivity setting adjusted to your feel and likeness along with the Hart Mesh Head complimenting that, you will love it.

Leave a comment:

• Greg The Groove
    replied
    I used a Hart pro chrome snare with my TD30 and it was great. I didnt have a PD128S but a PD125 but nonetheless it played no different. I really liked the bigger size and the look of the Hart Snare as well! I know some vdrum users here say the 128S has a updated rim trigger inside of it that make the rim shots nicer, so Im not sure how it compares in that sense. IMO I personally have tried playing the PD128S many times and to me at least, it played the same way as my PD125 that came with my TD30K.

Leave a comment:

• johnnykrisma
    started a topic Hart Pro Kit with TD-30

Hart Pro Kit with TD-30

I'm upgrading my Hart pro kit with the new roland cymbals and TD-30. My question is, will my Hart snare be significantly less responsive than the Roland PD-128S or do you think with enough tweaking, I can get a good responsive snare.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

John
Working...
X