Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

682DRUMS bass head 2Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 682DRUMS bass head 2Box

Just send this picture to 682DRUMS. My head delivered early February show melting damage caused by friction and so does my tennis-ball beater. I practice and play a lot but damage looks weird. The combination tennis-ball and the double-play head work great, just the damage worries me.

682drums by murgenetemplar, on Flickr
    E-gear: 2Box Drumit Five MkII, SD-card mod, 32 GB, extra cymbal & tom, modified rack, Zildjian Gen16 480 - DSP box, A&H ZED10FX mixer, Philips Headset. Balbex 2B hickory sticks.

hmmm...tennis ball on mesh seems to equal "felt-like" beater damage. Better use a patch next time.
    8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Or stop drumming the Bonham way
      E-gear: 2Box Drumit Five MkII, SD-card mod, 32 GB, extra cymbal & tom, modified rack, Zildjian Gen16 480 - DSP box, A&H ZED10FX mixer, Philips Headset. Balbex 2B hickory sticks.

Comment

Nah! - Those mesh heads shall kindly withstand those bassdrum triplets, bloody 'ell!

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Yeah, , will pick up a falam today.

Comment

........ ........

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by hairmetal-81 View Post
              ........ ........
              This may sound weird but I feel privileged to be able to drum Rock and Roll.

Comment

Mailing with the dude from 682DRUMS. Felt beater with Falam has a lot of rebounce, will test the tennis-ball next, then release tension on the head and then run and cry for help.

Comment

Working...
                X