Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-8 volume on switch on !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-8 volume on switch on !!!

-------------

Jackeen

Roland TD12 V- kit,VH12 hi hat, Hart Prosnare, Hart Ecymbals II 14' Crash & China, 9' splash, DB Tech' S400, Axis double pedals, sonor twin effect and no feckin talent

Really? I don't have to adjust mine everytime. I wonder what's up with that? Is there an internal battery that needs replacing??

Comment

this may not be the reason but:

if you move the sliders on a certain kit, then change kit and move the sliders again, when you go back to the original kit the volume should be as you left it, irrespective of where the sliders are, but if they were all pushed to the top, then you wouldn't be able to increase your volume anymore without lowering and re-pulling up the slider. Thats hard to explain in writing, but basically, slider position does not always equal actual volume.

I've found it better to set the levels on the internal mixer and leave all sliders at the top, and maybe just use them for slight tweaking.

That is a strange problem though....
      Gear: TD8KV. Tama Superstar http://photobucket.com/albums/d62/Danny_Sticks/
      Bands: www.myspace.com/njoyband
      www.myspace.com/station14

Comment

Working...
      X