Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting That Bell Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting That Bell Sound

I know there has been other posts on this topic. But rather then taking apart my ride pad, do I have any other options?

And, do you think Roland will ever repair this problem?

the "FIX"worked for me.....5 minutes.nothing else worked at all.good luck
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Re: Getting That Bell Sound

Originally posted by billy90010
      I know there has been other posts on this topic. But rather then taking apart my ride pad, do I have any other options?
      Yeah, bang on it like an Ape!

I applied the fix with about 3 levels of scotch tape and it works very well (I still have to give it a good intentional "thwack", and that is the way I like it. More layers of scotch tape and you can make it a hair-trigger). If another fix presents itself in the module, taking the tape off will be no problem.

Word of caution: When you peel back the rubber, be mindful of the FSR strips mid-way down. One of them had some of the glue sticking to it and it's lead was detached as I pulled. I had to open up the back assembly to re-attach it (not very difficult, but worth avoiding if you can).

Joe

| Argos | Your Cloud | Lost In Germany | Life Wasted | Identity Crisis
      | The Xerophyte | Red Barchetta | Subdivisions or Drums Only |

Superior Drummer w/ Metal Foundry, dfhS samples and Platinum Samples Evil Drums.

Comment

ah,the french amish.not a large clan,but still around i see.
        -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
        X