Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marching band sounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marching band sounds?

ok, here's the deal. i've already received my td10 from drumbalaya (plug ). i have done some diddling (with the set of course) but cannot find anything close to the sounds i want. what i want is for my set to sound like the drum section of a marching band. i realize that i determine which drum section (6th grade or phantom regiment). i just want the sounds. didn't find the marching snare sound i wanted, and don't know how to change the depth/head settings on the toms and/or cymbals. thanks all.
    jeff

Well...I dont know about an entire marching section...however I was able to get a good sounding marching type snare out of it......on my td-10 ....I just edited the snare drum changing to a batter head.....cranked the tuning waaaaaayyy up (like 150) and increased the shell depth....sounded pretty good to me....u can try this with the rest of the set to try to get the sounds you are lookin for
    Last edited by macdrummer; 08-13-03, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X