Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hart ProSnare TD-5 settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart ProSnare TD-5 settings

Hey folks...

Just purchased the Hart Pro Snare. I own a TD-5 brain and can't find any setting help. Hart hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Does anyone have a Mesh head V Pad or similar set up on a TD-5 that could tell me the best settings for the brain? Also how to get the rim trigger to work.

Thanks,

Ross

I have a list of optimal settings for Roland modules from Hart, but the TD-5 isn't on it. I don't know how much help this is but for the TD-6 the setting is PD-120, Sensitivity 3-6; for the TD-8/TD-10 its pad type 12A, sensitivity 3-6. Also, one quick suggestion for the rim trigger (assuming you can get the right pad setting) is make sure you are using stereo cable. Hart has a 24 hour tech support line at 850.654.1466. Good luck...

Comment

Re: Hart ProSnare TD-5 settings

Originally posted by RTH_1
      Hey folks...

Just purchased the Hart Pro Snare. I own a TD-5 brain and can't find any setting help. Hart hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Does anyone have a Mesh head V Pad or similar set up on a TD-5 that could tell me the best settings for the brain? Also how to get the rim trigger to work.

Thanks,

Ross
      The rim trigger won't work unless you snag another spare input. The Pro snare is a true dual-trigger device and the TD-5 was only ever expecting a dual-zone pad such as a PD-7 with an FSR rim. You'll need some Y cables, etc. to get it put together, but I'm confident it can be done. We, of course, have all the goodies to make such a configuration if you need them...

Ed

Comment

Working...
      X