Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's my TMC-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's my TMC-6

What's the best place (least $'s) to purchase a TMC-6? I want to pay $190-$225. The regular online stores seem to be at $240 and up. I tried ebay, but pretty dry. Also, does the TMC come with a mounting plate or clamp to attach to MDS-10 rack. If not, how have others mounted them.

TMC-6

$209 with free shipping at Music123.com. They carry most of the Roland parts/pads as well.

Comment

Thanks RayPat01. Bought it this morning. Can't wait for my extra inputs, just bought a new PD9 to go next to my HH for Larry Mullen Jr stuff. I'm giving all my DTXpress stuff to my 1.5 yrs & 2.5yrs sons All three of us were fighting over my Session/DTX hybrid.

Digress...
      My passion for playing music and drums is truly a blessing from above. Now that I have kids, I can't explain how awesome it is to see my sons experience the same joy I've felt for 20+ yrs. Sorry, but I used to take a lot for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackmastersiii
        Digress...
        My passion for playing music and drums is truly a blessing from above. Now that I have kids, I can't explain how awesome it is to see my sons experience the same joy I've felt for 20+ yrs. Sorry, but I used to take a lot for granted.
        I know exactly how you feel because my daughter is taking up drumming... and is surprisingly good at it! Now I know how my dad felt when I took over his old Perl kit.
        My website...
        VCustom kit,
        TD8 + Aphex Impulse,
        HDI Cymbals.
        A great site: eDrumming.com

Comment

Working...
        X