Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMC-6 Crosstalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMC-6 Crosstalk

Hello everyone,

I'm considering buying a TMC-6 to add to my V-Session set and was interested to hear feedback on crosstalk problems any of you may have encountered, and if so, how were they remedied.

Thanks in advance for your input.
    F1Montoya
    Roland TD-20S V-Pro, Roland V-Session w/TMC-6, Hart Pro 6.4 w/Roland V-Cymbals, Roland SPD-S, Zendrum

Hi there. Great machine, the TMC-6. I haven't had much trouble with crosstalk on it. The biggest problem I had was false trigering actually. I don't recall esaxtly how I solved it, but a post from a while ago helped me out a lot. It was titled either "V-Cymbal Ride Bell Sound" or "what to do about crosstalk?". Truth be told, I think the former is what did it for me. Try it out. Take care.

-Jaay

Comment

TMC-6

I'm very likely going to get one too- $209 w/free shipping at Music123.

Comment

Thanks Jaay for the info on threads you recommended searching for. I'll definitely check it out. This may be a dumb question, but what is the difference between crosstalk and false triggering - I thought they were one in the same?

And thanks RayPat01. That's the best price I've come across so far so if I do get it, I know where to go.
        F1Montoya
        Roland TD-20S V-Pro, Roland V-Session w/TMC-6, Hart Pro 6.4 w/Roland V-Cymbals, Roland SPD-S, Zendrum

Comment

Working...
        X