Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Fruity Loops users out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Fruity Loops users out there?

If so, can someone kindly explain to me how to save a .flp file as a .mid file so that I can export it to Sonar for editing purposes?

Fruity Loops will allow you to save a song created on it as a .mid file, but the problem I'm having specifically is that Sonar will not recognize it when I try to export the file. All I get is basically a blank screen, as Sonar does not even indicate the presence of the individual tracks. I've done some searching out on the net for suggestions, but none of them have worked so far. I'm hoping this is something incredibly minor that I'm simply overlooking, and any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Mick
    TD-30 / SPD-SX /Alesis Strike Multipad

Whats up man,

I think you have to highlight (in the playlist) what you want to export, and then do what you've been doing. It may still be a little tricky. You have to add an extra beat, in the playlist, but don't hightlight it! Weird I know, but if you have problems try it out.

Late.
    http://www.evolbeats.com

Comment

Working...
    X