Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mesh Heads Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh Heads Question

Ok, I am considering changing my acoustic heads to mesh heads. I was curious if I use hart dynamics ADC's (basiclly a remo muffl'r with a piezo mounted in it)with mesh heads, will the mesh heads have less of a trampoline effect to them?
    Has anyone tried ADC's or muffler's under mesh heads? Please let me know any results you have found.

Thank you!

Chad
    There are only three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't!

Chad

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I keep checking you home page. How is the kit coming along? Did I hear/see you got a 4? How do you like it so far?

Also...your kids are VERY cute! I have 2 about the same age

Later for now, and thanks again,

Chad
    There are only three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't!

Chad

Comment

WOW! that truly sounds like an amazing set up!

Pretty soon Georgia's new state motto will be "Come to see Chris's drums...need we say more?!?!"

I would be there!!!
      Last edited by ChadHipas; 11-20-02, 02:08 PM.

Chad

Comment

Working...
      X