Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland PM-3--------Lost All It's Zip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland PM-3--------Lost All It's Zip???

Dear All,

I purchased a new Roland PM-3 monitor system, and after only one week, the speakers do not perform as intended. I have my master from the TD-10 turned up, along with my sliders to 90%. The PM-3 has to be turned to at least 90% to hear the kit above my sticks on the pads. I have checked on the TD-10 all the different volume levels in the mixer, but still can't figure out what happened.

I have also re-initialized the TD-10 and set all settings back to default, but still no change. The V-Drums work well with the headphones, plugged into the TD-10. The phones work ok as well in the amp.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
    Bob
    Clinton, CT
    Roland V Drum Sessions Kit TD-20
    Roland TDA 700 Amp
    Roland PM3 Monitor
    Tama "Iron Cobra" Double Kick Pedal
    Vic Firth Sticks--"Dave Weckl" Model

http://www.skycamphotos.com

Ug...
    Maybe an amplifyer problem.. I really dont know much about the PM3, but it sounds as if there could be something electrical going on - that is if you haven't smoked your speakers....

To eliminate the TD10 100%, try plugging in a CD player or something else into the PM3's inputs...

Erik

Comment

May Be Master Output???

After more checking, I think it may be my Master Output (L mono) jack. How can I make sure??

If this is the case, can i just change my settings so i amable to use Direct 1,2, or 3?

Thanks
      Bob
      Roland V Drum Sessions Kit TD-20
      Roland TDA 700 Amp
      Roland PM3 Monitor
      Tama "Iron Cobra" Double Kick Pedal
      Vic Firth Sticks--"Dave Weckl" Model

http://www.skycamphotos.com

Comment

Working...
      X