Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-10 switching sides on the main outputs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-10 switching sides on the main outputs...

I am having touble with my TD-10 switching sides sometimes. The Left and Right switch sometimes from the main outputs. Has anyone else had this trouble? It makes no difference in the sound quality, but it is quite annoying to have to switch the outputs all the time to whichever one the unit decides is left and right.

thanks,

B

Studio

Comment

that is exactly what I am saying...

You got it right. The sounds that are supposed to come out of the right channel come out of the left sometimes and the ones from the left come out of the right sometimes. At first I thought I was crazy, but after switching the cords to my amp and turning my headphones every which way a bunch of times, I realized that alas, something is awry!
      B

Comment

does this happen when playing the same exact kit?.........or is it different for each.
        -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

YES

The problem occurs on every kit no matter which one I switch it to.

thanks,
          B

Comment

Working...
          X