Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stand extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand extension

Does anyone know if extensions for the Roland stand are available ? I plan to extend my kit with TMC-6 and a few CY's but I don't know where to put them.

Get the Gibraltar GRS-350GC from guitar center.

Its bigger.....better faster and stronger.....and didnt cost 6 million bucks.
    1971 Ludwig Psychedelic Red Big Beat E-Kit

Comment

I did see a Roland "Rack Extension" package at Mars (they had three in boxes in the corner)... but, true to form, they had no prices on them. I've never seen any mention of them in literature, though.
      My website...
      VCustom kit,
      TD8 + Aphex Impulse,
      HDI Cymbals.
      A great site: eDrumming.com

Comment

I second the Gibralter rack. Not too heavey, and solid as a rock. You can't go wrong with it. I didn't!
        The best damn kid in the record industry. Maybe.

Comment

Re: Stand extension

Originally posted by clochette
          Does anyone know if extensions for the Roland stand are available ? I plan to extend my kit with TMC-6 and a few CY's but I don't know where to put them.
          We have lots of "spare parts" for stands. Give us a call as we can probably help you one way or another (we even carry the vaunted Gibraltar racks...).

Ed

Comment

Working...
          X