Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alesis DM Pro status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesis DM Pro status?

I recently noticed that a number of online vendors have reduced the price of the Alesis DM Pro from $699 to $499. Does anyone know if the DM Pro is being discontinued or if Alesis is coming out with a new module in the near future? At $499, this may be a viable option for those who want to add more trigger inputs to their v-drum set-up.
    Roland TD-12, Pearl DRX-1 tom and snare pads, Roland PD-8 pads for cymbals, DW pedals and stands, Pearl and Gibraltar hardware

I've thought about that too. I've seen the dmpro going for $300-$400 on ebay. I'm concerned about bugs though - I've heard that this module is very prone to lockups.

Mike
    ATV aDrums, Pearl Mimic Pro

Comment

Whether Alesis will release a new module or not: the company will not tell that to us or any drumshop.

Apart from this shops can decide to dump old stock or modules which aren't sold that much. In the case of Alesis this is true.
      Robert

Comment

Working...
      X