Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tda-700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tda-700

As no-one has asked for a little while - has anyone seen a TDA-700 amp yet - or a review of it? I thought it was to be released this month..................

~Pip~

Yes, actually they have one on the floor at Mars Music here in Houston. I did'nt get to play it though ! I was'nt very impressed with the looks or the size. Maybe I'll get down there and try it out tomorrow night, I'd do it tonight but I'm doing a gig. Anyways...I'd hate to be the one to have to haul that beast around with me.
    Stu.

Comment

Its even bigger than a Mackie 1530 (which is a beastie). You may find a Mackie SRM450 and a subwoofer doen't cost much more. OK you don't get a mixer input but worth a look - easier to carry too.

Mick
      www.royfulton.co.uk, www.zendrum.com ,Tempus Drums, Istanbul Agop, Regal Tip, Alesis DMPro, D4,Garageband, HK Powerworks PA

Comment

hey mick

Great game and Result yesterday(GAA Football) was close,

john
        Sonor Signature Ebony, Phonic and a DW
        TD20 BK/ TD10/Exp, TD8, Spd20, Spd6, VCymbals etc.

Comment

tda-700 ROCKS BALLS!!

This amp is absolutely GREAT! I bought it for $899 over at bpmmusic.com. It's loud as hell, I just used it for a loud show last night and it worked better than I expected it to. If anyone is pondering buying this amp, do it! You won't be dissapointed!!

Comment

I actaully did a side by side comparison with the mackie and jbl g2 a few days ago. First of all, i am not an audio expert, soI have to admit that i was impressed with the tda's sound - its really good. I think that i probably liked it slightly better than the jbl and mackie. It just had a nice warm feel to it. however, i didnt like it 250$ more, and decided on buying the jbl. Its more versatile anyways, making it more useful to me.

Comment

tda-700

I just bought this amp. I was using the kc-500 amp. There is no comparison, the tda-700 sounds 100% better.

I wish I would have checked this site before though...I am seeing you guys talking about makie amps and now I am wondering if I made the best choice?

Comment

TDA700 strange sounds

HELP ANYONE....

I just bought a TDA700 amp for $600 bucks (used).

It makes a low high pitch hum... I can make it disapear by adjusting treble.

isn't there not suppose to have any noise unless you play something.

I have it connected to a TD-10EXP.

Any feedback would help me lot.

vdrum4250
                TD-30, many triggers, HPD-15, SPD-20, KC-500, 2-TDA-700, PM-3, V-Cymbals, simmons da200s

Comment

Could be a grounding problem, either flip your ground switch on the back of the amp or try a ground lift adapter on your plug. Hope that helps

Wake50

Comment

Working...
                  X