Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD10 non-exp questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD10 non-exp questions!

Is there that much difference in SOUND, QUALITY, USEFULLNESS, etc. between the td10 and td10exp?? I have a chance to purchase a TD10 non-exp version for under $350 in excellent condition from a retail store. I am not looking to do any recording. I am very much a beginner, but I just upgraded all my pads to MESH. I presently have a TD3 setup (enclosed pic).

SHOULD I PULL THE TRIGGER on THIS td10 non-exp??

Any and all honest advice would be greatly appreciated and I get lost in the plethera of knowledge that is this site.

Peace, love, and SOUL TRAIN DANCERS!!

KENGOLFNUT
    Attached Files
    sigpic

I haven't tried unexpanded TD-10. Not sure how it sounds as compared to TD-3. But TD-10 has much better user interface and is more flexible in many areas.

Regardless, $350 is a very good price for an unexpanded TD-10. I think you have nothing to lose. If it turns out you don't like it, you can sell it on ebay and you may even make a profit!

p.s. Your rack looks a bit different. What's that silver tube mounting the module? And do you find the TD-3 rack stable enough with the PD-125 as floor tom?
    My compact kit.

Comment

That is an extention tube I bought on ebay for 15 dollars to mount my TD3 module.

Yes, the rack is plenty stable and I only had to use minimal settings for crosstalk.

Thanks for the response.
      Peace,
      KENGOLFNUT
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X