Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Different Headphone question -uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Headphone question -uk

I have a set of SONY MDR-7506's and they sound great with drums and guitar and I am going to keep them for use in my studio.

However, when I use them in my number 2 studio (read small box room crammed with guitars/spd20/office), the bloody coiled lead gats caught and tangled everywhere. It annoys me so much that I want to chuck them down the stairs

So, any equivalent headphones with straight lead and not too pricey available in UK? Cannot spend too much co broke from buying too much already.

Looked on Googler but there are about a zillion entries.

Cheers Boys

Spanner

Just replace the lead with a sheilded 3-conductor cable.
    Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

... or put them on a straight headphone extension cable; and wrap the coiled part round your neck!

Bruce

Comment

Headphones

Studio Spares

I can recommend the Beyer DT100 for studio, they can get quite loud without distortion
        TD6 Kit (older model), PD80, CY14, CY15 CH12 2 X CY8 and not enough inputs plus my self made snare and extra kick drum.

Comment

Originally posted by BarT View Post
          ... or put them on a straight headphone extension cable; and wrap the coiled part round your neck!

Bruce
          x2 to that suggestion..... although not sure about wrapping around your neck!! (I hope you're not suicidal!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
            x2 to that suggestion..... although not sure about wrapping around your neck!! (I hope you're not suicidal!!!!)
            or accident-prone!
            TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
            ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
            not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Working...
            X