Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Which VEX to get for TD-10exp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which VEX to get for TD-10exp?

I'm contemplating getting a VEX set for my TD-10exp but don't know which one to get. I mainly use the kit for small gigs and practice at home. Any suggestion?
    My compact kit.

I have the same kit as you and I'm also looking at getting a VEX!
    I'm really leaning towards the Master 50 pack. A lot of great drummers & their kits there!!!

Comment

I have a few VEX packs for TD8, and really the Master 50 is by far the best- pretty much all I use.
      . digitalDrummer
      Review index

Comment

I have a bunch of VEX packs for my TD-6V, and the kits that get the most use are out of the Master 50. Not to say there's not good ones in the others, but that's the one I'd get if only buying one.
        My Kit's Evolution Pics...

Comment

Thanks, allanjohn and LarsYouPutz.
          My compact kit.

Comment

Originally posted by sciomako View Post
            I'm contemplating getting a VEX set for my TD-10exp but don't know which one to get. I mainly use the kit for small gigs and practice at home. Any suggestion?
            I have 3 or 4 sets and used VDRUM Lib to create my 'greatest hits' of 50 kits I use the most - yeah right...Like I ever use 50. With my TD20, I use a whole 2 different kits. Love the way they sound with headphones...they do need some tweaking in a live situation.

Tell the guys over at VEX that the TD10 is basically today's Windows 95 and to cut you a deal on all 3 or 4 packs

Comment

Just got my exp. TD10 today and it came with a Roland memory card with the Vex "The Vault" pack on. Having annoyed the mrs no end by trying them all for the last hour or so, I can say there are some wicked kits on there, however, if I was buying I'd go for the Master 50 pack, but I'm a metal head and there's a lot of kits in there that would suit me.

Comment

The Vault and System 1 are both EXCELLENT on the TD10!!!!!

E
                - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm currently tilted towards Master 50.
                  My compact kit.

Comment

Working...
                  X